Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Boisar, Thane, Maharashtra
Kolkata, West Bengal
- B.Sc / M. Sc Microbiology candidates needs to apply for this position.
- Conduct microbial limit test (MLT) of Raw Materials, Finished products and water.
- Inspection of received routine samples and distribution of samples as per type of analysis to the different sections of the laboratory.
- To maintain records of all reports.
- Performing test within TAT as per defined Standard Operating Procedure (SOP).
- To ensure daily instrument maintenance.
Indian Pharma Resources
- Training as Clinical Research Associate in Quintiles as per Quintiles India Clinical Operations Training policy or equivalent work experience in the CRO…
The Pharmaceutical Corporation Indian Medicines Ke...
₹42,500 a month
- Sarkari Naukri: The Pharmaceutical Corporation Indian Medicines Kerala Limited Recruitment 2020 - Manager Vacancy - 42, 500 Salary - Apply NowThe Pharmaceutical…
- Comply with GMP’s, SOP’s and all regulatory documentation.
- Education: • Master's Degree in Pharmaceutical Sciences.
- Qualification Chemistry(B.sc/M.Sc/Equivalent).
- Job Description - Prepare, test and compare experimental samples.
- Record and report test results.
- An equal opportunity employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on race, colour,…
- By clicking the “Apply” button, I understand that my employment application process with Takeda will commence and that I agree with Takeda’s Privacy Notice,…
- Preparation of reference materials and metabolites thru existing /new routes.
- Optimize synthetic routes to viable economic processes.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.