- The Intern will support the Strategy & Learning Team with internal and external research, strategy creation, implementation and learning.
- As Associate, Strategy & Learning, you will support projects critical to Teach For India both strategically and operationally.
- 1-2 years of work experience.
- Teach For India embarks on a bold vision to enable 1 Million Children gain access to an excellent education over the next few years.
- The Manager, Strategy & Learning will lead analytical and operational functions on projects that would typically feature complex or entrenched challenges that…
- The National Alumni Impact Director will play a critical role in stewarding the Alumni Impact team as well as be responsible for creating structures and…
- The Program Manager Coach manages and coaches a region’s Program Managers, thus ensuring progress towards student outcomes, fellow development, and citywide…
- As an Associate, Fellowship Selection, you will contribute to the vision and strategy of the Fellowship Selection Team as well as ensure efficient and accurate…
- As an Associate, Fellowship Selection, Reviewer/ Selector Training, you will contribute to the vision and strategy of the Fellowship Selection Team as well as…
- As Teach For India enters its eleventh year of operations, the organization is preparing to deal with complexities linked to non-linear scaling, diversity of…
- The Assistant, National Development (Fundraising), will play a crucial role in enabling the National Development team to analyse and forecast Teach For India’s…
Overall, how relevant are these jobs?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.