Sales Manager jobs
- Analyzing sales data to accurately forecast future sales and forming sales plans to adapt to constant shifts in the marketplace.
- Hire, onboard, train and mentor home sales officer.
- Identify and prioritize localities/areas for home and micro segment.
- Acquire buildings and permissions.
- Key skills: sales,"direct sales","channel sales","general trade".
- Company- MNC Company into Confectionary Products.
- Position- Sr.ASM/Sales Manager –UP &UK.
- Technical knowledge & MS – Office skills is a must.
- What will you be doing?
- Understand the distribution strategy and goals of the organization and work with the…
- Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, age, disability, sex, childbirth (including pregnancy) or related medical conditions…
Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh
- Managing a sales team in order to maximize sales revenue and meet or exceed corporate set goals.
- Establish and execute a sales goal for the region.
₹4,00,000 - ₹6,00,000 a year
- Formulating & executing sales strategy in the assigned area.
- Plan to set the sales target of Executive/Sr.
- Division: Steel (TMT) Experience: 06- 10 Years.
- Develop and implement sales plans to achieve sales objectives.
- Research accounts and generate or follow through sales leads.
₹3,60,000 - ₹6,00,000 a year
- The candidates should have an experience in Sales and marketing of Pharmaceutical products in Hospital, Institutional and Critical care divisions.
Intelact Business Solutions
₹10,00,000 - ₹19,00,000 a year
- 3-4 years for the smaller territories and 6-8 years for the larger sales territories.
- Position: Area Sales Managers (ASMs).
- Salary 10 Lac To 19 Lac P.A.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.