Sales Manager jobs
You refined by:
Sales Manager (undo)
Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Camp, Pune, Maharashtra
Noida, Uttar Pradesh
Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh
New Delhi, Delhi
Kolkata, West Bengal
- Technical knowledge & MS – Office skills is a must.
- What will you be doing?
- Understand the distribution strategy and goals of the organization and work with the…
- Achievement of Topline Business Targets.
- Achievement of Fee Income Targets and Yield Targets.
- Recruitments and management of the Direct Sales Team (ACL).
- We are hiring sales manager who can best fit a Polymer Industry and possess following responsibilities.
- Managing end-to-end sales procedure.
Meine Kuche India
Shivajinagar, Pune, Maharashtra
- To establish both annual and monthly sales goals in coordination with the Company's Business plan.
- Role Objective: To ensure 100% Sales Target achievement with…
- Develop strategic concepts with regard to the complex potentials of Card and account specific sales strategy, using the TAS sales acquisition methodology.
- Good problem solving, administrative and interpersonal skills are a must.
- The Sales Manager is responsible to act as a sales specialist and be responsible to…
- Use sales techniques that maximize revenue while maintaining existing guest loyalty to Marriott, including up-selling.
- Posting Date Feb 19, 2020.
- Achieve successful results through coaching and training branch managers.
- Achieve the sales target as allocated by the HO.
- Ready to apply for this job?
- Individual with experience and exposure of high-end sales in Branded Luxury Residences is a must.
- Working in conjunction with the sales department and…
Bigbloc Construction Ltd
₹30,000 - ₹1,00,000 a month
- Directly responsible for building a sales team from scratch.
- Develop strategies and manage sales programs that drive demand for our products.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.