Sales Coordinator jobs
Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Noida, Uttar Pradesh
Pashan, Pune, Maharashtra
Kolkata, West Bengal
Green Park, Delhi, Delhi
- Coordinate sales team by managing schedules, filing important documents and communicating relevant information.
- Inform clients of unforeseen delays or problems.
DJOBS HR Services
₹25,000 - ₹40,000 a month
- Sales Coordinator Jobs In Mundra, Mundra.
- To respond quickly and effectively to all incoming sales queries & purchase order from sales engineers and customer…
- We are having requirement for Purchase & Sales Coordinator who will coordinate with Customers, Suppliers, Sales and Service activities to improve overall…
- We require Office Sales co-ordinator for offices at Okhla and Chawri Bazaar.
- Candidates with a Back office experience will be preferred.
Hotel Queens Inn
₹20,000 - ₹40,000 a month
- Sales Coordinator Jobs In Sector 43, Gurgaon.
- Ensure that all the administrative documents are prepared for the hotel sales team.
- Process invoices and credits related to projects as required and within sales agreement terms and conditions.
- Are you a current Elekta employee?
Newtech Medical Devices
- The sales coordinator shall be responsible for the coordination of sales in the South Indian region.
- We are looking for an experienced and well-organised Sales…
- Prepare and cross verify Cargo Sales Reports from stations.
- QR22864 - Cargo Administration Coordinator | Qatar Airways | Delhi.
- South Asia | India | Delhi.
₹20,000 a month
- 1 ROUTINE SALES RELATED WORK.
- 2 MAINTAINING QUOTA OF BROCHURES, BAGS, AND SAMPLE BOXES.
- 3 MAILER TO CLIENTS – SPECIFIED JOBS.
- 6 ROUTINE MAILERS & RELATED WORK.
Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh
- Interact with the Sales Employees of different states.
- Takes the updates of Leads from Sales Team.
- Have to do cold callings.
- Only Genuine Candidates can apply.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.