Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Kolkata, West Bengal
Noida, Uttar Pradesh
Swargate, Pune, Maharashtra
Nehru Place, Delhi, Delhi
New Delhi, Delhi
- A) Consolidate, finalize and monitor the Sales Plan and Actuals for the Territory :
- J) Prepare annual expense budget for the assigned territory.
- Create sales funnel and ensure account penetration.
- Drive small and medium enterprise business in the assigned territory.
- Graduation degree in any discipline.
₹40,000 - ₹50,000 a month
- Iii) Ability to guide and motivate a Sales Team.
- Candidate From Transport industry/ Automobile Dealerships ( Field Sales) /Oil, Lubricants/ Automobile spare…
₹7,00,000 - ₹10,00,000 a year
- Establishes sales objectives by forecasting and developing monthly, quarterly and annual sales quotas for regions;
- Ultimately responsible for sales figures.
- Must be able to achieve targets on time.
- Good command over English and Hindi language.
- Identify and prioritize localities/areas for home and micro segment.
- Ensure accurate building attributes mapping.
- Knowledge of IT tools usage.
- 1.Premium Sourcing from existing Agents.
- To see growth in all existing agents from current base.
- Recruiting new Travel Agents/ Individual Agents.
- Support is also available from the Regional Sales Manager and Head of Sales for complex large pitches and strategies.
- This role is based in Kolkata (WB).
- Undertake distributor reviews in terms of understanding stock availability, daily co-ordination with distributors and monitor distributor customer relationship.
- Regional In charge, Supply Chain and Logistics Lead, Planning & Logistics Managers, Field Sales team, Zonal Accounts, IT.
- Dotted line – Regional In Charge.
Be the first to see new Sales jobs
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.