SAS Institute jobs in Bengaluru, Karnataka
You refined by:
Bengaluru, Karnataka (undo)
- BSc in Mathematics, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics, Six Sigma Black Belt , Data analytics courses from institute of repute.
- BSc in Mathematics, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics, Six Sigma Master Black Belt from institute of repute.
- The ideal candidate should have a minimum of a Masters in Management/ Advanced Statistics from reputed institutes.
- These duties include but are not limited to:
- Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets and offices in over 37 countries.
- Graduation or Masters in Operations Research, Computer Science (with operations research experience), Industrial Engineering, Statistics, Business Analytics, or…
- Job Title: Sr. Advisor, BU Planning and Strategy.
- Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live.
- Support RTB & drive CSG priorities.
- Tech in Computer Science field from a reputed institute is a must.
- With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go…
- Engineering or Post-graduate in business/ statistics/ mathematics/ economics/ other quantitative disciplines from top tier institutes.
- Bachelors/Masters degree from a recognized institute with strong quantitative aptitude and business acumen.
- While we've received numerous awards and recognition…
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in a quantitative fields such as applied mathematics, engineering, statistics, finance, economics, econometrics or computer sciences…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.