SAS Institute jobs
You refined by:
- Bachelor's degree in a quantitative discipline; Math, Finance, Statistics, Economics or MBA from Tier 1 institute; Advanced degree is preferred.
- Advanced degree, preferably in Statistics/Mathematics, Applied Sciences, Engineering from a premier institute.
- This purpose defines and unites us.
- Tech in Computer Science field from a reputed institute is a must.
- With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go…
₹37,400 - ₹67,000 a month
- IISER Mohali Jobs 2020: 01 Registrar Vacancy for Array Salary 67,000 published on 14th January 2020.
- On 26/12/2019, IISER Mohali announced Job notification to…
- Education Required: Incumbent should have pursued MBA from top-tier institute or statistical/analytical course from a tier 1 university.
- MBA/PGDM from premier institutes with graduation in Science or Technology, or Post Graduate in Quantitative Sciences English.
- What you’ll bring to the role:
- Master’s Degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Operations Research, Economics or MCA or Engineering graduates from premier institutes with 9+ years of experience…
- Bachelor’s degree plus 2+ years of experience as programmer or data scientist in the pharma industry, contract research organization, or academic institute; or…
- Consulting experience or MBA from a top ranking institute.
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Computer Sciences/IT or related fields with a minimum of 5 years of…
- Master’s Degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Operations Research, Economics or MBA or Engineering graduates from premier institutes with 12+ years of experience…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.