Research Associate jobs
Chennai, Tamil Nadu
New Delhi, Delhi
Noida, Uttar Pradesh
Kolkata, West Bengal
- Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT) is the world’s leading information technology research and advisory company.
- Our associates enjoy a collaborative work environment,…
- Ability to synthesize multiple sources of information such as market data, academic research, sell side research, and news articles, to draw out conclusions and…
- Conducting research to map our markets and generate candidate names and profiles.
- After demonstrating capability in research, developing those prospects into…
- Job Overview: 1) The below statements are intended to describe the general nature of the job and are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all…
- At Novozymes, we work in close partnership with our customers to create a better world every day.
- For those around us, each other and for the next generation.
Indian Pharma Resources
- Stability studies, topical product development, formulation technology, transfer research.
- Jobs title : Junior Research Associate / Research Associate.
- Job Grade Senior Research Associate (GC).
- Able to perform periodical calibration of GV.
- Able to do regular analysis by GC.
- Hands on experience of MS office.
chembond solenis water technologies
Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra
- Develop new product formulations and outline specifications.
- Design new bioremedial and bioaugmentation approaches for effluent treatment; maintain and improve…
₹18,000 - ₹24,000 a month
- Evaluation and research: The associate will continually evaluate English and allied Pratham projects across different states and assist in formulating standard…
₹47,000 a month
- Please provide the duration and details of the work/research expenence clearly tn your CV/Biodata.
- Interested candidates are required to apply by sending their…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.