Regional Sales Manager jobs
- Responsible for meeting top line targets.
- To monitor and handle queries of Dealer team.
- Monitor Renewal ratio of the dealers.
- Serves together with the sales managers as single point of contact for the India sales channels for WW Business Unit requests and reciprocally provides the…
- Maintaining personal relationship with FOS /MO of sales finance so that any suspected activity would be highlighted and informed by them directly.
- 3.Maintaining relationship with the assigned regional offices of Banks to strategically secure profitable business from them, thereby achieve business targets.
- He should develop and recommend sales plans and annual sales forecasts.
- Regularly training sales personnel in new retail concepts and product presentation.
Pashan, Pune, Maharashtra
- Developing business and meeting business objectives and sales targets for the territory.
- Motivating and ensuring performance of distributors and distributor…
New Delhi, Delhi
- Handle the current sales and expand the portfolio.
- Someone with an experience in critical care industry.
- Team management experience and exposure to North India…
- Ensure that cost to sales targets for regional accounts are maintained as per plan.
- Meeting the top line sales objective with Key Accounts.
- Create regional sales plans with business objectives.
- Reviewing regional expenses and recommending improvement.
- Forecast quarterly and annual profits.
- Responsible for getting sales from team and complete sales target.
- Giving sales target to the Team and Looking after sales and service of all products.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.