Regional Sales Manager jobs
- Meets assigned targets for profitable sales volume and margin dollars.
- Responsible for growth and expansion of direct sales and profit margins within assigned…
- Develop and maintain the overall regional workflow strategy.
- You'll manage critical workflows operated by vendors within the region and lead a team of vendor…
Phenomenex & Agela
- This person will work with sales associates, the applications team, and regional and national sales management to drive opportunities and market growth from…
- 1: Responsible for all sales activities in a specific area.
- To meet and exceed targets for both sales as well as collections.
- Empathy and sense of urgency.
- Innovative conceptualizing & utilization of local sales promotional & merchandising activities, monthly schemes at the point of sale for achieving sales target…
- Track record of successfully managing cross-functional and cross-regional partnerships.
- Due to the current health crisis related to COVID-19 and the escalating…
- Customer facing experience, as a manager or individual contributor, leading technical engagements (e.g. consulting, project management, sales, implementation,…
- Having people manager skills would be an added advantage.
- RTO Specialist II is part of Real Time Operations a high-performing team within the Central Services…
- Act as the field technical specialist for customers and sales account managers.
- In consultation with his/her manager and working closely with colleagues in…
- Conceptualize, negotiate and design retail finance schemes with the financiers to support retail sales in coordination with national / regional sales team of…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.