Regional Sales Manager jobs
₹30,000 a month
- A regional sales manager ensures profitable growth in sales, revenue through planning, execution and management of a supportive team.
- Consumer and Trade Promotions - Work with regional directors and marketing managers to develop cost.
- Effective promotional platforms that drive trade wide…
- Lead sales for North India.
- Candidates must have lead teams of managers.
- Lead a team of managers (Grandfathering role).
Snaphunt Pte Ltd
- Prior experience in consultative sales is a strong plus.
- Developing and driving sales productivity and ensuring targets for the region are met.
- Overseeing effective application of sales promotion strategies; participate in cycle meetings and have transparent communication within the sales trade team.
91 Springboard Business Hub Private Limited
- Solving for member expansion needs in partnership with sales team.
- A Hub General Manager role is a general manager position responsible for managing overall…
- Act as an integral team member working to achieve regional and team sales goals.
- Seamless collaboration with the sales account managers and functional…
- Proven ability in achieving sales targets.
- Responsible for the implementation and roll out of Magni/ Dingli AWP and Telehandler sales throughout India (will…
₹5,00,000 - ₹6,00,000 a year
- Penetrating all targeted accounts and radiating sales from within client base.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team sales environment with minimum supervision.
- Joint sales calls to generate leads.
- Support bank’s sales force in terms of various activities like.
- Measure penetration across relationship manager, client…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.