Regional Sales Manager jobs
- Achieve growth and sales target month on month by successfully managing the sales and distribution team.
- Present sales reports and realistic forecasts to the…
- Manage and develop sales team personnel.
- To build a high performing sales team.
- Must have excellent negotiation skills to close sales.
R K Marble
- Role: Regional Sales Manager will be responsible for the development of sales and marketing strategy for the product in the assigned city/region or state.
- 3.Maintaining relationship with the assigned regional offices of Banks to strategically secure profitable business from them, thereby achieve business targets.
- Coordinating with Dealers, Distributors and sales agents to increase channel sales.
- Collecting daily sales report for other sales executives / agents who are…
- To Analyse market requirements, strategies & Formulate annual sales plan with distributors for the Region.
- To manage local distributor network (channel partners…
- Support the branch in creating visibility for RTFX products, and driving marketing promotions in the catchment in coordination with regional marketing teams…
₹5,00,000 - ₹8,00,000 a year
- Managing a sales team in order to maximize sales revenue and meet or exceed corporate-set goals.
- Assisting sales personnel in their techniques.
- Training of the sales team and advisors on Product, Processes and Policies as defined by Head office.
- To develop the insurance business in assigned area by…
- Perform market surveys among client base to seek feedback on sales techniques, follow-up methods and quality of after sales service.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.