Regional Sales Manager jobs
- Impart knowledge and develop frontline sales team & their managers , application & service teams.
- Refer the market trends and intelligence; prepare short term…
- Achieves assigned sales quotas by maximizing promotion and sales activity of products.
- Increase sales volumes and achieve the sales targets on his/her territory…
- Ensure smooth flow of repair by collaborating and cooperating with regional sales/service team to meet customer expectations.
- Understand the concepts of TPM.
- Oversee a team of a tax manager, commercial manager and internal controls manager.
- You are capable of handling multiple stakeholders and have supported the…
- Devise and implement sales strategy, dealer management strategy, development plan, sales forecasts to ensure yearly objectives are met.
- S/He is responsible to ensure the planning & execution of overall sales business strategy to achieve sustainable, profitable development and growth of the…
- Proven records of managing successful sales team required.
- Achieve revenue goals and other sales metrics by:
- Effectively manage opportunities through the entire…
- The person would have three territory managers as direct reports and would be managing a team of around 10 sales professionals.
- Lead sales for North India.
- Candidates must have lead teams of managers.
- Lead a team of managers (Grandfathering role).
- Experience of Regional sales/ national sales manager in small appliances is a must.
- Lead entire sales function on a pan India basis.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.