- At least 9 years of experience in global drug development, within the pharmaceutical or device industry.
- Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- 530+ active trials with 80,000 patients; 9+ million case reports per year; 1 Regulatory submission every 6 minutes!
- Fluency in English (oral and written).
- A project lead role within NBS Process Excellence, an internal consulting practice working within NBS and across Novartis on priority transformation and design…
- 2-5 years of experience in clinical review and reporting programming, business analytics and/or clinical trial setup, gained in the pharmaceutical industry, CRO…
- >5 years of practical experience in chemical / pharmaceutical industry or > 3 years of experience in field of expertise.
- Imagine what you could do at Novartis!
- Ideally 5+years of work experience in a programming role preferably supporting clinical trials/ or in pharmaceutical industry.
- Nov Hltcr Shared Services Ind.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.