Networks jobs in Kandivali, Mumbai, Maharashtra
- Strong IT awareness and technical acumen.
- English proficiency (particularly in writing).
- Ability to work various shifts in 24/7 support model.
- Responsible for the execution of the End User SACM process to track laptops desktops mobile devices and software licenses through their lifecycle Support the IT…
- Planning and ensuring high activity amongst the partner's distribution network.
- Business Planning & Strategy to consider macro factors and past trend analysis.
- Extensive knowledge of mobile networks, core network components, OSS/BSS.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops;…
- Ability to generate support from a wide-range of stakeholders and create a strong network of relationships among peers.
- What it Means To Work Here.
- We’re looking for someone who loves building and nurturing relationships both with an internal and external network.
- What Teach For India Can Offer You.
- Have proficient understanding of network technologies and having an interest in low latency trading.
- Front Office Application production support.
- To meet the targets through designated channels and distribution network To meet the market share objective of the bank in their respective markets.
- Experience with using new age media such as social network, linkedin, blogs etc.
- What is the Role like?
- As a Talent Acquisition Specialist, you will work with a…
- Hence need to have sound understanding on business mix, Branch network and strong communication skill so as to have timely resolution.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.