Networks jobs in Kandivali, Mumbai, Maharashtra
You refined by:
NTT Global Networks (undo)
- O Chronic Issues and network improvements.
- Proven history of managing a large ISP network or large enterprise customer.
- Willingness to travel as needed.
- Performance tuning of network devices and creation of SOP.
- Planning and Perform upgrade of network and security devices.
- 2-5 years relevant experience.
- Hands-on network & application troubleshooting experience.
- Support the operation of advanced IP network services.
- Perform signature updates on IPS.
- Experience with network testing tools like Spirent or Ixia.
- 8-10 years of experience in network, security and information technologies.
- This person will lead a team of experts who are responsible for handling network/security support, problem management, managing network performance and…
- SIEBEL experience is required with development delivery in at least two out of three key functions:
- Siebel Core –Products, Activities, Accounts, Contacts,…
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to contribute to the work group as a team player.
- Hands-on skills installing LANS.
- In-depth working knowledge of Service Provider networks and operational support processes (understand telecom business requirements.
- Monitors and maintains network stability.
- Aptitude and desire to learn advanced IP network services.
- Communicates and coordinates network/security maintenance…
- Minimum 8 years and above experience of progressive, relevant experience and proven capability to work in a complex network environment.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.