Chennai, Tamil Nadu
New Delhi, Delhi
Green Park, Delhi, Delhi
Kolkata, West Bengal
Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh
Noida, Uttar Pradesh
- The Development team will help secure these resources and also build partnerships that go beyond providing only financial support to fuel this growth.
₹20,000 a month
- Pragya, established in 1995, is a non-governmental and development organization implementing projects in the remote and underserved regions of the world.
₹14,000 a month
- Grameen Foundation India (GFI) is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Grameen Foundation, USA, and has been set up with the primary purpose of using microfinance and…
- Develop our Fellows into long-term leaders prepared to lead this movement.
- The Program Manager Coach manages and coaches a region’s Program Managers, thus…
Ujjivan Small Finance Bank Ltd
₹1,25,000 - ₹2,00,000 a year
- Implementing Financial inclusion programme, scholarship and other programs successfully in the designated branches.
- Training of the customers & Branch Teams.
- We intend to realize this mission through a 3-pronged strategy that will involve:
- Some of these are done regionally and the others nationally, so working…
- Risk Management Creating detail SOPs for partners to address operational risks on field Screen UC and other documents periodically and call for clarifications…
- The project involves an English learning application developed by Pratham, which was launched earlier this year.
- For more details, refer to www.pratham.org.
- Management reserves the right to review and revise this document at any time.
- Manages, prepares, administers and directs the control of the budget.
Chief Medical Health Officer Bemetara (CMHO Bemeta...
₹22,000 a month
- Chief Medical Health Officer Bemetara (CMHO Bemetara), National Health Mission (NHM Bemetara) is inviting applications for the recruitment of following position…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.