Marketing Executive jobs in Bahadurgarh, Haryana
You refined by:
Business Development Executive (undo)
K D Groups
₹1,50,000 - ₹1,75,000 a year
- Ability to develop good relationships with current and potential clients.
- Excellent leadership and communication skills.
- Work Experience 1 - 3 Years.
- Producing written material for Brand Development and client servicing.
- Servicing client needs on a daily basis.
- Seek new client opportunities for the firm.
₹2,00,000 - ₹7,00,000 a year
- Business Development Executive Job Description.
- Delhi, Mumbai, Mathura, Aurangabad Bangar.
- Their priority is to assist their companies acquire new customers and…
- Candidate would be responsible for creating walk-ins at Company owned Centres as well as Study Centres.
- Generate enquiries and facilitate enrollment of students…
Domaxy Info Soft
Dwarka, Delhi, Delhi
- Enthusiastic IT / Software Sales professionals who knows how to draw the business.
- To generate quality leads that result in sales.
- Foster existing relationships with the Travel agencies and Consolidators.
- Identify & Develop Business Opportunities for product solutions for B2B.
PDT SQUAD INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED
₹1,75,000 - ₹3,75,000 a year
- Client acquisition - Sales and Marketing (Designation - BDM/SR.BDM).
- Should have the zeal to flourish and be successful and of course have the skills to…
- Manage client relationship and ensure optimal customer satisfaction Ensure execution of sales and marketing/ promotional strategies.
- Responsible for coordinating activities related to sales and customer service on clients accounts.
- Understanding clients nature of business, organisation,…
- Identifying potential clients through various platforms.
- Contacting and communicating with potential clients (India & abroad) on daily basis.
Be the first to see new Marketing Executive jobs in Bahadurgarh, Haryana
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.