Manager jobs in Uran, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra
You refined by:
- The Senior Program Manager coordinates and leads programmatic activity with a region, thus ensuring progress towards student outcomes, fellow development, and…
- As Manager, InnovatED you will play a critical role in executing the vision and strategy of Teach For India - to support Alumni to launch innovative new…
- The Senior Manager for Events, will be a part of an eight-member, National Marketing and Communications team.
- They will ensure the design, conceptualization and…
- Teach For India embarks on a bold vision to enable 1 Million Children gain access to an excellent education over the next few years.
- The mission of the Alumni Impact team at Teach For India (TFI) is to accelerate the individual and collective impact of the 3000-strong, and growing, Alumni…
- They serve as managers and coaches for a group of 16-18 Fellows towards creating individuals who drive excellence in the classroom and a deep sense of clarity…
- The Manager, Strategy & Learning will lead analytical and operational functions on projects that would typically feature complex or entrenched challenges that…
- The Recruitment Manager (RM) is responsible for securing engagements in the nation's top colleges, corporates, and youth hubs to inspire the brightest leaders…
- The manager is responsible to find long term solutions for partnering with the Government at State and City level.
- What Teach For India Can Offer You.
- The Manager, Human Resources (Talent Acquisition) plays a pivotal role not just in attracting highly mission driven, competent and diverse talent to meet Teach…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.