Manager jobs in Bengaluru, Karnataka
- It involves meeting & interacting with retail customers, assess their credit worthiness, identifying their specific needs and suggesting optimal solutions.
- Strong business partnering skills with the ability to communicate with senior managers, plus negotiation and influencing skills.
- Xerox Corporation (NYSE: XRX) is an $11 billion technology leader that innovates the way the world communicates, connects and works.
- May be required to travel.
- Lead a team of Program managers responsible for managing live programs and projects across teams and locations.
- YOU’LL BE OUR: Operations Program Manager.
- Advise, coach, manage and mentor more junior change managers often via matrix leadership to build the capability.
- The primary purpose of the role is to:
- External Role Title: Design Consultant.
- Primary Skills: Enterprise Network Design, Low Level Design, LAN, WAN.
- O Develop implementation and migration concept.
- #### Position Description: Lenovo is a US $50 billion global #212 in Fortune 500 company and a leader in providing innovative consumer, commercial and…
- Collect responses to (technical) questions in a Request for Information or a Request for Proposal.
- Create the EDA Implementation plan and monitor the approval…
- Need HRBP experience for this position.
- Support country marketing manager on adverting design approval for partner brand guideline compliance.
- Support country marketing manager on budget tracking,…
Be the first to see new Manager jobs in Bengaluru, Karnataka
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.