Lead Administrator Window Infrastructure jobs
- Manage enterprise directory services and supporting server infrastructure.
- Responsible for the installation, configuration, maintenance, and troubleshooting of…
- Be the site lead for the peer business being managed out of corporate HQ's.
- Are you a seasoned manager who's built and lead strong incident response and…
- Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one…
- Act as a technical lead within the reporting infrastructure agile team.
- Provide reporting infrastructure installations and migrations.
- You will be required to work closely with the System Architect, team leads and project Manager to understand the technical requirements and set the roadmap for…
- Update Technical Reference models, ensure consistent use of technical architecture standards and lead complex problem resolution efforts.
- Take technical/lead on large/complex systems and infrastructure projects.
- Application administrators will also often perform light programming (usually…
- Play the offshore factory lead roles for multiple engagements Cloud Modernization.
- Work on deliverables in case team is stuck and ensure smooth/timely/quality…
- You would be able to contribute in maintaining stability of EI Informatica environment by upkeeping infrastructure uptime through structured change management,…
- Set up and maintain database infrastructure for the company’s BI needs.
- Effectively lead and communicate with all the partners (internal teams and groups).
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.