Lead Administrator Window Infrastructure jobs
You refined by:
- Lead Systems Administrator - IT Infrastructure.
- Responsible for managing server and storage infrastructure for 3rd level support for corporate infrastructure.
- Experience in managing infrastructure - Windows OS, SQL Database.
- Engineering of infrastructure tools used across in the Windows Desktop, Laptop & Self-Service…
- Minimum 2+ years of experience in Windows Infrastructure.
- Our IBM Global Technology Services (GTS) helps clients plan, implement and lead an efficient,…
- We are seeking an Infrastructure Manager who will lead a small team of System and Network Administrators in managing local and remote Windows Servers and…
- Deep knowledge of Microsoft Product such as Windows OS , Windows Server, Active Directory, MS Exchange, Corporate mobile email App (example Blackberry works,…
- Our IBM Global Technology Services (GTS) helps clients plan, implement and lead an efficient, resilient, flexible IT infrastructure.
- A day in the role...
₹2,00,000 - ₹5,00,000 a year
- Solid acquaintance with windows server, security delegation, SPNs, storage components.
- Established in 1996, Precision provides Biometric, IoT, Cloud & Systems…
- You will report to the Enterprise Applications Lead.
- Participate in system maintenance/optimization/performance activities of the enterprise infrastructure.
- Engineer- IT Global Infrastructure Active Directory Domain & Messaging.
- Expert knowledge in Linux and Windows Server Operating Systems.
- Hands on experience in Windows & Linux environment.
- Business Intelligence (BI) Administrator will be responsible for administration work related to all the BI…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.