Initiative For Development, India jobs
Sort by: relevance -
You refined by:
Marketing Executive (undo)
- Should be flexible to travel anywhere in India.
- Creating, Developing and managing the network – Distributors, Dealers, Sub-dealer, Retailer.
- Take initiatives to figure out more effective channels to market ongoing part-time internships.
- Foster long-term relationships with training & placement…
₹3,75,000 - ₹4,75,000 a year
- Marketing Executive Sales Business Development.
- Wherever in India, you can count on us for your companyÃ¢ï¿½ï¿½s prosperity.
- We are augmenting our services.
- Established in 1991,has made a name for itself in the list of top suppliers of in India.
- One of the leading sellers of listed products.Deales with Plastic…
K D Groups
₹1,75,000 - ₹2,50,000 a year
- This role involves travelling across India.
- Responsible for development of new clientele both in domestic and international market.
- Work Experience 2 - 3 Years.
Lakshya Food (India) Limited
- Working with product development teams to manage new product development.
- Oversees current offerings and comes up with initiatives for new products or services.
Kothrud, Pune, Maharashtra
- Align campaigns, assets, communications and messaging to corporate branding initiatives.
- We are looking for a competitive and trustworthy Business Developement…
- To ensure market penetration for TUV India.
- Marketing of Food Certification Services.
- Develop marketing & sales strategy for local market.
Firenet India Broadband
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs.
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling,…
₹12,000 - ₹16,000 a month
- Marketing Executive Jobs In Bihar, Bihar.
- Executives require in Pvt Bank for different post.
- Authority going to hire fresher with good salary scale:13500/- to…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.