Hcg Hospitals ₨491,400 jobs
You refined by:
- Assess nutritional needs, diet restrictions and current health plans to develop and implement dietary-care plans and provides nutritional counseling.
- Ensure Coverage and Call average of the team as per agreed norms, Training the team through Class room and On Job Training.
- Collaboration with referring consultants and other hospitals.
- Overall in-charge of PET-CT and Nuclear Medicine Operations.
- To check all central medical gas system on daily basis.
- Take daily rounds in all departments like ICCU, ICU, OT, CTOT, ER, ICU On wheel, Radiology, Pathology,…
- To educate the patient about the malignancy, investigation, treatment plan, prognosis and side effects.
- Provide counselling to the patients & their families…
- To monitor the daily checklist of equipment and medical gas checklist Maintain the quality indicators below the benchmark Maintaining the inventories and…
- Must have relevant experience from Hospital.
- Must have experience in EMR.
- Must have experience in heading the Medical records department.
- Administration of medications, according to the hospital medication administration policy.
- Nursing care is a direct service, which includes various components…
- Must be all radiological modalities, including Conventional Radiography, Reporting, Special and Fluoroscopic Investigations like Barium Studies, ivp setc,…
- To take over and hand over the patient to the floors/ICU.
- To be the nurse –advocate of the patient.
- To maintain a clean and sterile OT at all times.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.