Hcg Hospitals jobs
- To monitor the daily checklist of equipment and medical gas checklist Maintain the quality indicators below the benchmark Maintaining the inventories and…
- To cooperate with the medical, nursing, head of departments, patients, health agencies, other hospitals, and legal authorities for smooth and efficient…
- Liaise closely with the hospital microbiology laboratory for scrutiny of inpatients investigation reports to detect pathogenesis.
- Diagnose diseases or study medical conditions using techniques such as gross pathology, histology, cytology, cytopathology, clinical chemistry, immunology, flow…
- Ensure Coverage and Call average of the team as per agreed norms, Training the team through Class room and On Job Training.
- Administration of medications according to the hospital medication administration policy.
- Nursing care is a direct service, which includes various components…
- Empanelment of corporates with Profitable Tariffs to the hospitals.
- Promote MHC to corporates and screen the employees at the hospital.
- Manage patient care to the highest professional standards, using an evidence-based care planning approach to ensure that the physical, psychological, social,…
- Preparing MRD files, discharge file of the patient.
- Admits, transfer and discharges the patient.
- Maintains the highest possible standard of patient care at all…
- Must be all radiological modalities, including Conventional Radiography, Reporting, Special and Fluoroscopic Investigations like Barium Studies, ivp setc,…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.