HR Executive jobs
Indian Institute of Digital Education
- Develop and implement overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization.
- Executing and updating the company’s salary disbursements.
- Let’s work together to address universal healthcare needs and improve patients’ lives.
- A Day in the Life.
- Responsibilities may include the following and other…
- Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
FSL Software Technologies Ltd.
Noida, Uttar Pradesh
- Qualification MBA Job Description Recruitment of various staff.
- Proven work experience as an HR Executive, or similar role ?
- (in yrs) 2.0 Max. Experience.
- Good Communication and people management skill.
- Prepare the salary sheets for Sunrise Staff and Sunrise Workers.
- Verify the contractors' bills for the month.
Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh
- Analyze results are communicated to all and appropriate actions are planned to address critical issues to improve organization effectiveness.
Grow More Capital
- Organize and maintain personnel records.
- Update internal databases (e.g. record sick or maternity leave).
- Prepare HR documents, like employment contracts and…
- We are a leading global provider of software and data analytics to the real estate industry.
- Clients use our platform to improve operating performance and…
₹2,00,000 - ₹5,00,000 a year
- Job openings for hr executive and experience should be 1-3 yrs.
- Salary 2 Lac To 5 Lac P.A.
- Industry HR / Recruitment / Administration / IR.
- P&G was founded over 180 years ago as a simple.
- Today, we're the world’s largest consumer goods.
- Company and home to iconic, trusted brands that make life a…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.