HR Executive jobs
Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Kolkata, West Bengal
Noida, Uttar Pradesh
Chakan, Pune, Maharashtra
Indore, Madhya Pradesh
Nehru Place, Delhi, Delhi
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad, Telangana
- Conduct regular employee connect sessions with employees to understand their issues and provide required resolution and support within specified timelines.
Rapyder Cloud Solutions
- The successful candidate will play a fundamental role in achieving customer and employee satisfaction objectives.
- Excellent spoken and verbal communication.
₹2,00,000 - ₹4,00,000 a year
- Keywords Hr Assistant, Hr Generalist, Hr Recruiter, Hr Associate, Hr Executive, Hr Head, Hr Manager, Hr Administrator.
- Primary Location: IN-TN-Chennai.
- Job Posting: 20/01/2020, 12:28:29 AM.
- Qualification: MBA-HR, MPM, PGDM, MSW.
- Technical Skills: Campus hiring, end-to-end recruitment, MIS.
- To work in Human Resources team of QMetry & accept…
BASICFIRST LEARNING (OPC)
₹25,000 - ₹30,000 a month
- Location Minimum Experience Total Openings.
- Pan India 2-4 Year 10.
- Role as an HR Generalist will be far from one-dimensional.
- Salary offered:25K-30K P.M.
SpryOX Pvt Ltd
Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra
₹90,000 - ₹1,50,000 a year
- Providing support to admin & maintaining HR records.
- Screening the resumes and judging the candidates to meet the particular requirements.
- At PepsiCo Asia, Middle East and North Africa, people from different backgrounds and experiences eagerly roll up their sleeves, pitch in and get to work.
- Get manpower requisition form the concerned department.
- Get Job description, Understand specific requirement.
- If selected giving offer letter to the candidates.
₹3,00,000 - ₹4,50,000 a year
- Must have exposure in HR MIS.
- Require sounds experience in MS EXCEL(MIS report, Dashboard and HR reports and forecasting) Require immediate joiner.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.