Graphic Designer jobs
- Demonstrate solid conceptual, visualization, and communication skills during all phases of creative development from inquiry to delivery.
- Work with the content development team to produce instructor-led and web-based (e-learning) training courses.
- Edit audio files and integrate audio in the course…
- The graphic designer should always work on improving their technical and design skills to enhance the quality of the product with more efficiency and…
- Guide internal associates through all facets of the motion graphics production process including the development of creative concepts, storyboarding, designing,…
KEY IDEAS INFOTECH
- Strong Designing skills and knowledge.
- Proficient in Illustrator/ Corel Draw / Photoshop software.
- Come up with the Graphic Design Document, Style Guide and…
Malad, Mumbai, Maharashtra
- Liaising closely with designer be it inters or external contract designers to attain designs that fit the look and are production friendly.
- JW creates opportunities for training, development, recognition and most importantly, a place where you can really pursue your passions in a luxury environment.
- Work as part of a team with Developer, designers, etc.
- Experience in Photoshop, Coral draw, Illustrator.
- Experience in Social Media Marketing.
Chennai, Tamil Nadu
- Ability to lead the content development, scheduling, task management etc.
- Keeping abreast of emerging technologies in new media, particularly design programs.
Urbanclap Technologies India Pvt. Ltd.
- The industry can easily be 1.5-2x larger than it is today, if the frictions in user and professional’s journeys are removed – and the experiences made more…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.