- Responsible for planning and executing the work related to an assigned greenfield and/or brownfield project scope.
- We are seeking dynamic, creative, and resourceful candidates for ExxonMobil’s Bengaluru, India, location to work on challenging quantitative seismic analysis…
- Selected candidate to perform and support engineering associated with our operating and in-design pipeline, risers and flow line assets.
- The Flow Assurance Engineer is responsible for the design of oil and gas production systems and assessment of their operability; including wells, flowlines and…
- The Planning and Scheduling Engineer is a specialist in benchmark analysis and project schedule development, control, and forecasting.
- Accountable for the delivery of and technical quality for internal Cost Engineering deliverables to match the Project Objectives and Strategies (POS).
- Drive value, efficiency and expanded market advantage via end-to-end category management while ensuring operational integrity and becoming a trusted advisor…
- Seeking candidates to work on challenging engineering problems for our upstream business that focus on exploration, development, and production of hydrocarbons.
- ExxonMobil Upstream Research Company (Research & Technology Development) has an immediate opening for a full-time staff position in the area of Riser…
- We are looking to hire candidates to work on challenging engineering problems for our upstream business that focus on exploration, development, and production…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.