- We are seeking dynamic, creative, and resourceful candidates for ExxonMobil’s Bengaluru, India, location to work on challenging quantitative seismic analysis…
- Selected candidate to perform and support engineering associated with our operating and in-design pipeline, risers and flow line assets.
- The Planning and Scheduling Engineer is a specialist in benchmark analysis and project schedule development, control, and forecasting.
- Supports piping engineering needs across the Upstream Facilities organization.
- Individual contributor: performs routine work independently and undertakes…
- Seeking candidates to work on challenging engineering problems for our upstream business that focus on exploration, development, and production of hydrocarbons.
- Accountable for the delivery of and technical quality for internal Cost Engineering deliverables to match the Project Objectives and Strategies (POS).
- We are looking to hire candidates to work on challenging engineering, geological and commercial problems that focus on exploration, development, production,…
- We are looking to hire candidates to work on challenging engineering and geological problems within our upstream business that focuses on exploration,…
- We are looking for optimization specialists to work on challenging problems for our business, including exploration, development, production, marketing and…
- This position is within the Upstream Technical Computing Applications team that will work with the business, key stakeholders and delivery teams to deliver key…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.