Electrical Maintenance Engineer jobs
- Preventive maintenance, predictive maintenance and breakdown maintenance schedule for various Instruments.
- Shall able to develop equipment strategies through PM…
- Monitors and continually improves maintenance processes and maintenance personnel performance to achieve enhanced levels of efficiency.
- It all relies on power.
- Planning and undertaking scheduled maintenance.
- Supervising engineering and technical staff.
- Obtaining specialist components, fixtures or fittings.
- Experience in maintenance and service of Pumps, Rotating Equipment, Compressors, Gearboxes and Bearings.
- Experience in installation and maintenance of LT/HT…
- Planned maintenance vs. unplanned maintenance hours.
- Develop and implement maintenance and inspection plans to ensure reliability, sustainability and security…
- Experience in installation and maintenance of LT/HT systems, Electrical Panel, Power circuits, Control circuits, AC/DC Motors, AC/DC Drives, PLC&AV System.
- Prepare estimates on building repair and maintenance jobs; evaluate maintenance and repair needs.
- Perform maintenance on heating and cooling systems.
- Candidate should have experience in maintenance of Electromechnical equipment & heavy earth moving machinery.
- Development and maintenance of Middleware framework components.
- 4 to 5 years of experience in Software development.
- Good C/C++ programming skills.
- Should have experience in reliability cantered maintenance.
- Aware of international standards related to equipment maintenance.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.