Electrical Engineer jobs
- The candidate must have good understanding of Embedded C programming language.
- Knowledge of programming scripting languages like Groovy/Python/Perl is a plus.
- Implementation and execution of security, and communication stacks on emulation platforms.
- MCU32 FPGA Emulation team is looking for a motivated engineer to port…
- Work closely with customers and support them through various design stages from Design to Silicon debug of their devices and ultimately be responsible for…
- Honours Bachelor/Masters degree in Electronic/Electrical/Computer Engineering, Science Engineering Degree.
- Our product portfolio comprises general purpose and…
- A candidate placed in this position will be an individual contributor in USB and Networking Validation Team, focused on bringing advanced connectivity devices…
- ØBachelor degree in Electronics or Electrical Engineering minimum.
- ØThorough understanding of digital design, RTL coding and simulation.
- Must be proactive in taking ownership of projects and problems, willing to take on challenging projects and open to creative solutions.
- Strong knowledge in Imaging and Video Solutions and other High Speed protocol Solutions for end to end customer applications.
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Electrical or Computer Engineering.
- Commitment (responsible, responsive, commit to winning).
- Holds a bachelor’s or master’s degree in Electrical Engineering or related discipline.
- Experience with logic analyzers, protocol analyzers, oscilloscopes and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.