- Experience as an electrical project leader.
- Detailed design drawings with a specialisation in electrical design.
- Middle East, India and Asia.
₹3,40,000 - ₹5,40,000 a year
- Assistant Electrical Engineer,Graduate Engineer Trainee Jobs In Bajaj Electricals Ltd Posted On 12th February 2020Company Name: Bajaj Electricals Ltd…
- Set up Standard Operating Procedures for the management of the critical environment and ensure compliance at site.
- Maintain equipment database for site.
- We are hiring electrical engineers who can best fit a Polymer Industry and possess following responsibilities.
- Manage major aspects of the electrical design of projects.
- Design of Emergency power systems (Diesel Generator and UPS) and Small power.
- Coordinate with vendor for implementation of SAS.
- Share daily status of implementation to the SAS coordinator.
- Support the SLP in theft prevention initiatives.
- CAME (Continuing Airworthiness Management Exposition).
- Familiarisation with AMOS and learn to capture various types of data from the Modules as required in QATS…
- Ensure asset care through regular maintenance activities.
- Responsible for complete operation, maintenance & trouble shooting of E&I equipments.
₹13,000 a month
- GRADUATE ENGINEERING TRAINEE (ELECTRICAL/ELECTRONICS) Company HLL Lifecare Limited (HLL) is a Govt.
- Of India Healthcare products manufacturing and services…
H.G. Infra Engineering (HGIE)
₹3,00,000 - ₹4,25,000 a year
- A) Should having a 2 to 3 years minimum experience in relevant field as same or above Post.
- B) Manage and supervise all the execution work related to Electrical…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.