You refined by:
- Education Requirements Required: Bachelor's, Computer Engineering and/or Computer Science and/or Electrical Engineering and/or Electronics & Satellites Eng.
- Job Overview Job Function: Working with various thermal teams (in BDC and across the globe) on thermal analysis methodology development: encompassing SoC,…
- QCT's RF EM Team is actively seeking engineers with demonstrated experience in the design, EM simulation and circuit modeling of RF passive components for use…
- Job Overview Power Delivery Network (PDN) methodology development: encompassing accurate modeling of the IPs, understanding and working with vendors on next…
- Education Requirements Required: Bachelor's, Computer Engineering, Computer Science and/or Electrical Engineering.
- Our chipsets power a variety of products; tablets, smartphones, e-readers and other devices, and our digital design team is at the core of all of them.
- Job Overview You will be part of physical design of RF and analog circuits in a fast-paced environment.
- Detail custom layout including floorplan, placement,…
- The candidate is required to do PTPX( Power Tool) to measure power for multiple use case, suggest power reduction in RTL by running Power Artist ,correlate…
- Required: Bachelor's in Computer Engineering/Computer Science/ Electrical Engineering.
- Preferred: Master's in Computer Engineering/Computer Science/Electrical…
- Job Overview SoC Interconnect for the next generation System-on-chip (SoC) for smartphones, tablets and other product categories.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.