- Quantity surveyors are responsible for managing all aspects of the contractual and financial side of construction projects.
- To become a mechanical designer it is necessary to have a certificate or associate's degree in mechanical design technology or a related field.
- He Health and Safety Officer is responsible for tasks such as:
- Developing, implementing, and improving the health and safety plans, programmes and procedures in…
- Arrange the production activities at coating lines to meet plan and deadline etc.
- Coordinate and plan the batches as per the schedule provided by supply chain.
- A production worker is responsible for operating equipment in a factory and preparing items for distribution.
- Feed raw materials into machinery.
- Mechanical design engineers create, develop and test products such as machines, tools and sensors.
- They solve problems by applying the principles of physics,…
- People working on Oil and Gas production usually perform many of the following tasks:
- Teaming up with other professionals to monitor production schemes.
₹20,000 - ₹60,000 a year
- The candidate should have experience of execution of civil engineering projects like water retaining structures, bridges, pipelines should be able to get the…
- The preparation of test specimens depends on the purposes of testing and on the governing test method or specification.
- Mechanical designers, sometimes called drafters, create designs for mechanical devices such as machines.
- They are involved in the entire process, from sketching…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.