Delivery Executive jobs
You refined by:
Business Development Executive (undo)
Prithvi Land Project
Goregaon, Mumbai, Maharashtra
- Responsible to drive the Sales- Business Development & ensure timely delivery of assignments.
- Develop and maintain a customer database.
Chennai, Tamil Nadu
₹1,00,000 - ₹1,20,000 a year
- VR Careerz is differentiated by its strong track record of delivery, and its experienced, enthusiastic people.
- Work Experience: 0.6 Year(s) To 2.0 Year(s).
- Act as liaison between the client and the delivery team.
- Experience required:6 Months to 2 Years.
- JD for Business Development Executive- Ouray Solution.
Indore, Madhya Pradesh
- Regular Followups with existing clients, New Clients and Account management for project deliveries to ensure high levels of client satisfaction.
Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu
- Collaborate with management & delivery teams to create sustainable lead generation for the territory.
- Drive overall execution and sales delivery of revenue…
- Negotiating on price, costs, delivery and specifications with buyers and managers;
- To identify business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating…
- Ability to generate executive dashboards and reports.
- Reviews with team and Coordinating with internal stakeholders from management, HR, marketing, sales and…
Manav Management Group
₹2,50,000 - ₹4,50,000 a year
- Devising and delivery of the digital marketing strategy to maximize returns on the campaigns.
- Post Of: - Business Development Executive.
Noida, Uttar Pradesh
- Regular interaction with existing clients for project deliveries.
- Company Profile Acelerar Technologies is a Knowledge Process Outsourcing Company.
- Sampling, quotations, follow up, order closure, delivery coordination, payment collection.
- We would like to take this opportunity to introduce Whiteice Network…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.