You refined by:
Malviya Nagar, Delhi, Delhi
Kolkata, West Bengal
Noida, Uttar Pradesh
Kandivali, Mumbai, Maharashtra
Chennai, Tamil Nadu
- Should possess a speed of not less than 8000 key depression per hour for Data Entry Work.
- The candidates willing to apply may visit the Institutes website i.e.
BG Mart Private Limited
New Delhi, Delhi
₹12,000 - ₹24,000 a year
- Clerk cum Junior Data Entry Operator Education :
- Assisted phones and schedule meetingsFiling reports and preparicharts Verifying benefits and eligibility…
- Gurgaon Based Real Estate Company looking for Data Entry Operator.
- Experience - Freshers or 1-2 Years.Male or Female Both.
Drlogy Technologies LLP
₹8,000 - ₹10,000 a year
- Must have knowledge of computer basics, MS office, Internet and Data entry work.Good command over English language.Good Typing Speed skills with accuracy…
₹20,500 a month
- 12th pass with working knowledge of MS office.
- Education:12th pass with working knowledge of MS office.
- Data Entry Operators in the regular pay scale with basic…
- Per hour for Data Entry Work.
- Ii) Should possess a speed of not.
- Please see Detailed Advertisement Link for full info:
- Basis, as per details given below:
Government of West Bengal Purulia
Puruliya, West Bengal
₹11,000 a month
- Working Knowledge of Computer and ability to work in MS Office Packages (MS Word, MS Excel, MS Power Point).c.
- Not more than 40 years as on 01.01.2019.
₹14,000 - ₹26,000 a month
- Experience-Minimum 6 months of experience as Data Entry Operator preferred.
₹20,000 a month
- Candidate must not be less than 18 years or more than 43 years of age.
- On 13/11/2019, Government of Assam announced Job notification to hire candidates who…
₹8,000 - ₹10,000 a month
- Experience-Experience as Data Entry Operator in Information Services / Database Management mandatory.
- Minimum 1 yr of experience preferred.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.