Corporate Resources jobs in Sadar Thana Road, Delhi
- Define new business procedures, evaluate resource requirements and stimulate implementation or maintenance of pricing system.
- Minimum Experience of 2-3 Years.
- We partner with multilateral, bilateral, governments, corporates and not-for-profit entities in anchoring development agenda for sustained and equitable growth.
- Executes flawless store visual presentation by following corporate visual direction and recommending merchandising adaptations where needed.
- Coordinate the Country Office’s web/ online presence: Coordinate Country Office’s websites’ content and maintenance based on corporate requirements;Coordinate…
New Delhi, Delhi
- Identify and solicit corporate prospects and secure funding from corporate donors for WRI India.
- 15 - 20 years of experience of working in a fundraising,…
- We use our energy, skills and resources to deliver the best, sustainable results.
- Barclays is a transatlantic consumer, corporate and investment bank offering…
- Must have 10 years of experience of working in a large corporate/business focused environment.
- Our role is to offer you the opportunities and resources you need…
- Research and identify potential corporate donors, cultivate relationship and build CSR partnerships.
- 5-8 years of relevant experience with institutional…
Foreign & Commonwealth Office
New Delhi, Delhi
₹1,39,184 a year
- Contribute to wider corporate objectives.
- As part of DIT’s management team, you will be responsible for promoting corporate behaviours across the network.
- Ensures the legality of corporate contracts and their proper commissioning;
- We partner with multilateral, bilateral, governments, corporates and not-for-profit…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.