Corporate Personnel Resources, Inc jobs in Janakpuri, Delhi, Delhi
You refined by:
New Delhi, Delhi (undo)
- Every day, Agilent Field Service Engineers help our customers to solve issues that enable scientists to make discoveries that enhance the quality of life.
- Knowledge of Internal warehouse process.
- Understand Freight terms, charges and terminologies involved.
- Knows how to expedite the orders for shipment with…
- Maintains contact with the immediate work group or discipline and interfaces with other project personnel as specifically directed.
- Agilent inspires and supports discoveries that advance the quality of life.
- We provide life science, diagnostic and applied market laboratories worldwide with…
- A specialist responsible for increasing a company’s productivity by teaching new skills and knowledge to employees.
- Train and guide new employees.
- 6 months to 2 years’ experience in content development with understanding of training & design strategy, experience of learning content design and development…
- Knowledge of human resources policies and procedures.
- Do you like wearing multiple hats to ensure day-to-day operations run smoothly and efficiently in a fast…
- The Marketing Program Manager (MPM) plans, designs and executes all marketing activities for the assigned segment programs and all SSD product lines for India.
- Roles such as finance, human resources, risk, and IT, help propel BCG forward.
- Ability to diagnose problems and provide solutions and/or escalate to the…
- Maintaining database of employment possibilities and resources.
- Arranging a company visit and corporate talk for students.
- Desired profile of the candidate:
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.