Call Center jobs
- Job Skill: Customer service (Non-Technical).
- Designation: Career Level - 10-Analyst.
- Qualifications: Graduate - Diploma in Any Discipline.
- Job Skill: Customer service (Technical).
- Designation: Career Level - 13-Associate.
- Years of Experience: 0-1 years.
- Click here to know why to join us.
- Good comm skills , Canddtaes from Bcom /MBA Fiance background having strong knowledge and basics of Accouting ;Flexible with NS.
- To apply from a tablet device, your CV must be in the cloud.
- Customer Enquiries, Complaints Resolution, Lead Generation, Channel Migration- Answer general…
- Knowledge of US / UK Accents and neutralization of Agents in terms of their MTI while bridging and enhancing their soft skills sets within all processes.
- To place outbound calls to customers in line with company guidelines.
- Receive inbound calls ensuring incidents are logged correctly.
- To be responsible for smooth processing of transactions to prevent any revenue leakage through billing, Cash Applications, Collections order management.
- Perform various account reconciliations and get it approved by the SME, Proactively recognize problems Maintain an awareness of the client’s business,…
We have removed 112 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.