Business Development Manager jobs in Sector 22 Chandigarh, Chandigarh
You refined by:
Business Development Manager (undo)
- The Area Manager is responsible for managing the field team of an area either directly or through a team of Team Leaders.
- Key skills required Team Management.
- To build productive relationships by responding to all the queries and requirements posted by clients.
- Primarily engaged in a presales technical consultancy…
- Setting up and conducting calls and meetings with clients in India and Internationally.
- Scoping projects in consultation with clients and through independent…
- Qualify business opportunities for the sale of customized Web, eCommerce & Mobile apps.
- Close the qualified opportunities independently and bigger leads with…
- Hands of experience with online portals like Upwork, Guru, PPH.
- Good Communication & Analytical skills.online/offline market.
- As a Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for fostering relationships with clients as well as partners and enhancing our reputation and…
eNest Technologies Pvt Ltd
- Skills Required: Bid Management, Client Interaction, Hands-on Upwork, Excellent Communication Skills.
- We are looking for a Business Development Manger to help…
- Act as the point of contact for clients.
- Master Software Solutions is looking for Business Development Manager with 04-06 years of experience and excellent…
₹10,000 - ₹20,000 a month
- Experience Less than one year.
- Salary As Per Company Norms.
- Job Must be Know Presenting Skills.
- ThinkNEXT Technologies a leading Mohali Based IT Companylooking…
- Develop self-operated business strategies for the city.
- Kind of spaces to go after, how to reach out to the owners/ brokers, pitch strategy, business terms, etc…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.