Business Development Executive jobs in Bengaluru, Karnataka
- The BDM will be commercial lead for our key accounts in India.
- This role will be responsible for the direct selling activities with clients, attendance at key…
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction.
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients.
GIG Hospitality Pvt. Ltd
- Urgently looking for an experienced Business Development Manager in Bangalore Job Details * Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key accounts customer…
- Should posses extraordinary communication, presentation and Networking skills that are required for this Complex indirect Business Development Job.
- To be successful in this role you must have superior communication, presentation and organizational skills.
- Operating in a fast-moving and sometimes ambiguous…
- Participate in Axis’ network of business development managers.
- Articulate and have excellent presentation skills.
- Being a bearer of our company culture.
- The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and maintain strong relationships with clients.
- Proactively engages in the sales cycles and able to help qualifying a sales opportunity and build sales pipeline.
- Day-to-day duties on generating leads:
- Researching organisations and individuals online (especially on social media) to identify new leads and potential new…
- Track and initiative specific sales program designed to build sales pipelines for both TechData and the Partner.
- And meeting or exceeding quarterly targets.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.