You refined by:
Accounts Assistant (undo)
- Processing & payment of Travel bills, monitoring daily bank balances.
- Should have an experience of more than a year in freight-forwarding or related company.
₹12,500 - ₹17,500 a month
- Maintaining Accounts On Tally, Bank Statement And Generate Invoice.
- Must Be Good In Excel Working Is A Must. ....
P P SATARKAR AND COMPANY CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS
₹7,000 - ₹14,000 a month
- Make Tally Entries Like Sales, Purchase Bank Statements.
- Basic Word And Excel Email Handling Is Required.
- Gst Website Online Working Prior Experience ....
Miles Recruitment Ltd
Andaman and Nicobar Islands
- ...or call for further information on 01249 653898.
- This entrepreneurial business, now requires an additional Accounts Assistant due to increase in workload and…
- COM with 2-3 years of work experience.
- Preparation and Maintenance of Journals, Purchase register, Vouchers.
- The primary responsibility of a HR executive is to…
Manav Management Group
Noida, Uttar Pradesh
₹1,75,000 - ₹2,00,000 a year
- Monthly TDS & Vat- Depositing into bank.
- Job Location: Sec-83 Noida.
- Good Knowledge of BUSY Software.
- Booking Sales & Purchase Voucher, Receipts Payment Voucher…
Kunwar Infrabuilds Private Limited
₹5,000 - ₹10,000 a month
- Maintaining Accounts On Tally, Generate Invoice.
- Maintain Purchase/ Sales Account, Coordinate With Banks For Bg, Fdr, Gst, Etc. ....
- Managing various accounting activities including preparation & maintenance of cash/ bank books, ledger & finalize all books of accounts.
₹18,000 a month
- V TDS Return, Income Tax Return, GST Tax Return.
- V Bank Reconciliation, Book Keeping, MIS Report.
- V Balance Sheet Prepared, P&L, TDS Payment, Sanding &…
₹10,000 - ₹12,500 a month
- Responsible For Maintaining Account Records & Filling, Do Bank Work And Maintain An Expense Planner.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.