- Customer Service (Deal | Conflict).
- Reports Reconciliation (Supplier, Customer, Bank).
Ujjivan Small Finance Bank Ltd
₹2,00,000 - ₹3,50,000 a year
- Ujjivan Small Finance Bank Limited is a bank licensed under Section 22 of the Banking Regulation Act, 1949 to carry out small finance bank business in India.
- The Branch Operations Operator is responsible for ensuring timely, complete and accurate processing of relevant information, including performing all relevant…
- Prefer an MBA with minimum 3-6 years of work experience.
- Reporting to: Head - Institutional (West) Role & Responsibilities.
- Should have an eye for detail.
- Extract maximum opportunities from Induction, Migration camps and other employee engagement activities at the corporate.
- Any graduation / Post graduation degree.
- The Relationship Manager (RM) is responsible for resolution and closure of Customer Queries within TAT, Fee Recovery,…
- Action on Band 1 and Band 2 Customer base Migration of transactions to Digital Banking Channels i.
- Responsibility Assigned Attend and Service the requirements…
- Review of appraisals and related processes To convey a clear opinion regarding the acceptability of the proposed transaction/ facilities, from credit & risk…
- Manage relations with attached bank branches, ARMs and Direct Selling Agent (DSA) network in the location.
- They also offer working capital loans and Business…
- Product acquisition & activation Achieving targets on new accounts acquisition, cross-sell to new and existing accounts Analyse and understand the startup…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.