Back Office Coordinator jobs
- Orders kitchen and office art supplies & keeps inventories up to date with office needs.
- Creates and maintains files for office and projects.
Noida, Uttar Pradesh
₹15,000 - ₹18,000 a month
- If you are interested, can apply asap on this email firstname.lastname@example.org or Call @ 9910608582 / 9810388282 or you can visit the office also on the below…
- We are made up of executive and administrative (or case team) assistants, visual service artists, receptionists, facilities staff, and the team leaders and…
- For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.
₹1,25,000 - ₹2,00,000 a year
- Back office coordinatorcoordinatorin houseBack OfficeComputer OperatingOffice Coordination.
- Urgent Opening for Back Office - Coordinator in reputed Pharma…
ANP Pvt Ltd
Halisahar, West Bengal
₹14,200 - ₹21,300 a month
- FRESHERS REQUIRED FOR Axis Bank.
- Post Are :- Back Office Executive / Office Executive & Others.
- For Any More Interview Details Contact To HR (8420952669).
₹2,00,000 - ₹3,00,000 a year
- From 2 To 3 Years.
- After sales service, Coordinating Sales, Coordinating and Arranging Dispatch, Coordinating with production dept, Payment Follow up.
- 2 Analyze the data received and question back in case of deviations discrepancies etc.
- We are looking for Project Management officer/Project coordinator with…
- Steady data flow from sales in locations to the head office.
- Gather various report from back end / factories / ECRM tools.
- MIS reporting as per process.
First Point Creations
Greater Kailash, Delhi, Delhi
₹1,00,000 a year
- Proven experience as office coordinator or in a similar role.
- Outstanding knowledge of MS Office, “back-office”.
- Responsible to handle the telephone enquiries.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.