Asspl jobs in Maharashtra
- 6+ years of AV Post Production & Servicing experience, with an emphasis on short form content at scale, creative & operational workflows, finishing, and…
- Experience working with large teams.
- Amazon Studios is a premium audio-visual content development and production company.
- Bachelor's degree in Film / TV.
- Experience working at either a Film studio, Television network / OTT or production house.
- The position is located in Mumbai.
- Strong MS office knowledge.
- Excellent Communication skills - written and verbal.
- Exposure to ERP, operations dashboard and tools.
- Highly passionate about films and global /local original series.
- 2.Work collaboratively with creative agencies to produce and deliver promotional materials,…
- Native fluency in Hindi, as well as fluency in English.
- 6+ years of experience with a variety of Subtitling and Dubbing localization workflows and product types…
- 5+ years of experience in digital merchandising or online marketing.
- Brand marketing experience focused on building and designing digital content campaigns.
- Degree in Engineering from a reputed university.
- 3+ years management experience in a manufacturing, production or distribution environment.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent.
- Extensive experience in the Film/TV Music entertainment industry in India.
- Experience providing in-house music support for a TV…
- 5+ years’ experience in a studio / digital media environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Organized and with great attention to detail.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.