Asspl jobs in Karnataka
- Excellent communication skills in written and oral English is a necessity for the role.
- (Communication skills in Hindi would be a definite plus).
- Significant prior performance management, operations experience in managing a delivery operations environment (including reporting, performance management, list…
- An understanding of and passion for e-commerce.
- Work experience is preferred (3 - 6 years).
- Experience in Business, category management, project management.
- College degree or equivalent work experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel.
- Exceptional analytical and data gathering skills.
- Needs to have superior Hindi speaking and writing skills.
- Basic Graduation/Masters in Communication or Marketing or Design.
- This role is based in Bangalore.
- Proven skill in the operation and utilization software such as Microsoft Word for Windows, Excel, etc.
- Able to travel, as appropriate.
- Full-time Masters in Business Administration is required.
- 5+ years experience in operations\ general management \ consulting \ sales fields.
- Professional Level writing skills in Tamil for Indian audience.
- Excellent English comprehension, both written and verbal, for Indian audience.
- 4+ years of experience in pre-sales, account management or digital marketing.
- Strong project management skills to drive process improvements and develop…
- Anchor FSMS (food safety management system) program & Internal self-assessment programs for ATSPL, ASSPL, Primenow and build a program to achieve zero tolerance…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.