Asspl jobs in Bengaluru, Karnataka
- Strong Analytical & Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) & should be able to articulate thoughts clearly:
- A bachelor's degree from a well regarded institution in an analytical or business field, or comparable business experience.
- Bias for action and ownership.
- Significant prior performance management, operations experience in managing a delivery operations environment (including reporting, performance management, list…
- College degree or equivalent work experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel.
- Exceptional analytical and data gathering skills.
- Bachelor's degree in design or equivalent certification.
- 3+ years of professional experience as a visual designer.
- Needs to have superior Hindi speaking and writing skills.
- Basic Graduation/Masters in Communication or Marketing or Design.
- This role is based in Bangalore.
- Anchor FSMS (food safety management system) program & Internal self-assessment programs for ATSPL, ASSPL, Primenow and build a program to achieve zero tolerance…
- The successful Associate should be able to demonstrate:
- Strong Excel and Microsoft Office.
- Ability to prioritize and focus on high impact areas.
- Previous experience in operational logistics/supply chain, manufacturing, transportation, general management or engineering role.
- Degree in Engineering from a reputed university.
- 3+ years management experience in a manufacturing, production or distribution environment.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.