Aispl jobs in Karnataka
You refined by:
AISPL - Karnataka (undo)
- 3+ years of work experience in a fast-paced and highly cross-functional organization - high-tech products/services preferred.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity.
- 3+ years of experience in a contact center environment.
- 2+ years previous experience in a Workforce Management role as a Scheduling and RTA Analyst.
- The right person will have strong people management experience of 5+ years with a track record of success.
- Experience in Managed Service provider - managing IT…
- · 5-8 years of business development experience in technology industry.
- · Experience of positioning cloud services to customers.
- 5+ years of relevant experience in a technical position (Support or System Administration).
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Science / Information Technology,…
- Passion for helping startups grow.
- 9-15 years of technology related sales or business development experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- 15+ years plus experience in world class technology companies in the business of sale of software, hardware and/or professional services.
- The right person have spent at least 12+ years selling Database solutions.
- Ideally have in depth knowledge in Oracle and/or SQL Server RDBMS products.
- The right person will possess 7 - 12+ years of enterprise systems, business development and program management experience.
- · 10+ years leading complex, large-scale, IT/technical/engineering programs.
- · 7+ years in a senior customer facing role.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.